Insurance is a form of gambling – you win if you lose (get sick and claim to require health care) and lose if you win (remain healthy.) There is no reward for eating well, exercising and not making stupid choices. Why should people who take prudent care of themselves be forced to pay into a gambling pool for the treatment of those who willfully chose not to? How is it American to force people into this gambling pool?
Add to that the fact that I don’t even want the “prize” of modern medical treatment if I “win” by getting sick. Modern medicine was hijacked nearly a century ago by Rockefeller and Carnegie who bought seats on every medical college board to influence their direction in favor of Big Pharma profits. Consequently, today, all doctors are now licensed and trained in institutions that indoctrinate them how to push pills and perform surgery; little to no time is spent on nutrition and actual healing, while ancient effective healing arts like acupuncture, chiropractics and naturepathy are shunned by modern medicine and the health insurance industry. Big Pharma, bureaucrats, and stupid people remain the only true “winners” in the gambling racket of mandated health insurance.
- PROHIBITION 2.0 …………..I sure wish the masses would wake up to the fact that what has gone down in Colorado, and every state that has claimed to “legalize” cannabis in some way since, is the antithesis of rightfully restoring this plant to the people. We are witnessing Prohibition 2.0 being enacted thru hyper-regulation; State by State. It’s the government hijacking of a racket, the government created. Sadly, the people are cheering it. Every new legal “marijuana” program we have today, has government deciding who gets to benefit and profit from this non-toxic plant, and who does not, for a non-refundable application fee, of course. Is this freedom?! Is this liberty?! When do we stand up?! Our forefathers only tolerated alcohol prohibition for a decade, and alcohol is bleepin’ toxic, unlike cannabis! Do we allow the government to dictate how many grapes or tomatoes we grow? Why are we allowing government to hyper-regulate cannabis?! Because they can? Why can they? From where does their authority derive? Government has no valid reason, or just authority to restrict this non-toxic, most useful (and therefore profitable) plant from ANYONE. ALL of government’s authority is said to be derived from the people (except for all those congressional seats that were bought by corporate interests, but I digress.) The citizenry seems to not grasp the concept of liberty, and much of the citizenry’s perception of life itself has proven tainted (abortion). I will do my best to peacefully co-habitate in such a society, but I will refrain from assimilating any further…….what I’ve encountered within government is, frankly, uncivilized, and certain policies the government has adopted are a crime against humanity. I recuse myself from such.
- The unAFFORDABLE CARE ACT – MANDATED HEALTH CARE ROULETTE
- US Case Law Religious use of Cannabis
- The Federal Cannabis Racket Exposed
- THE BIBLE and CALAMUS vs. CANNABIS