- PROHIBITION 2.0 …………..I sure wish the masses would wake up to the fact that what has gone down in Colorado, and every state that has claimed to “legalize” cannabis in some way since, is the antithesis of rightfully restoring this plant to the people. We are witnessing Prohibition 2.0 being enacted thru hyper-regulation; State by State. It’s the government hijacking of a racket, the government created. Sadly, the people are cheering it. Every new legal “marijuana” program we have today, has government deciding who gets to benefit and profit from this non-toxic plant, and who does not, for a non-refundable application fee, of course. Is this freedom?! Is this liberty?! When do we stand up?! Our forefathers only tolerated alcohol prohibition for a decade, and alcohol is bleepin’ toxic, unlike cannabis! Do we allow the government to dictate how many grapes or tomatoes we grow? Why are we allowing government to hyper-regulate cannabis?! Because they can? Why can they? From where does their authority derive? Government has no valid reason, or just authority to restrict this non-toxic, most useful (and therefore profitable) plant from ANYONE. ALL of government’s authority is said to be derived from the people (except for all those congressional seats that were bought by corporate interests, but I digress.) The citizenry seems to not grasp the concept of liberty, and much of the citizenry’s perception of life itself has proven tainted (abortion). I will do my best to peacefully co-habitate in such a society, but I will refrain from assimilating any further…….what I’ve encountered within government is, frankly, uncivilized, and certain policies the government has adopted are a crime against humanity. I recuse myself from such.
- The unAFFORDABLE CARE ACT – MANDATED HEALTH CARE ROULETTE
- US Case Law Religious use of Cannabis
- The Federal Cannabis Racket Exposed
- THE BIBLE and CALAMUS vs. CANNABIS
Tag Archives: prohibition
United States Case Law US 9th Cir. GUAM v. GUERRERO United States Court of Appeals,Ninth Circuit. People of GUAM, Petitioner, v. Benny Toves GUERRERO, Respondent. No. 00-71247. Decided: May 28, 2002 Before BEEZER, THOMPSON, and O’SCANNLAIN, Circuit Judges. Tricia R.S. Ada, … Continue reading